Monday, July 28, 2014

The Book that Changed my Life

This is the book that changed my life, revamped my home, and quite possibly saved my marriage. 

I don't know if you can tell, but it's pages are dog eared after only a few months. That is because it went with me everywhere. I read and reread it. I found it a treasure trove of knowledge for mastering my extremely cluttered home. Don't believe me, just ask my family. They'll tell you that our home has come a long way from where it used to be. 

Previously, I'd have to clean my home for a day and a half in order to have friends over (and even then you couldn't open a closet or a cabinet). Now things are manageable. I don't freak out when I have unexpected guest. Now I take about 15 mins to make it it's best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment