Sunday, July 27, 2014

This Busy Mom

If you are like me (the typical busy mom)...you work, cook, clean, chauffeur, help with homework, spend quality time with the kids, and attempt (and I do stress attempt) to have social life. It's something that I often compare to spinning plates. The act isn't as good if plates start falling. Oops! The house is a mess. Crap! I don't have time to cook... Guess it's takeout again. *+!?@ We didn't do the practice spelling test on Thursday. 

I know the feeling all too well. Still, I'm learning that with various resources and support I can keep more plates spinning longer. Plus, I have strategies in place to pick up those fallen plate a little more gravefully. My hope is to share some of those strategies with you along the way and also gain some techniques from you. 

I am by no means perfect, but then again, none of us are. I'm simply seeking the means to have an enjoyable and less chaotic life while doing all of the things my family and the woman in me need. 



No comments:

Post a Comment